We use SSL
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a standard for communication through a secure channel which prevents the interception of critical information, such as credit card details, passwords, etc., enabling highly secure electronic financial transactions on the Internet. This technology uses encryption of data at 128 bits, which is built on our servers. You can rely on the secure channel purchase of this web site, as our site will automatically activate the SSL encryption on all critical processes (data entry, order, etc.).
Here you will find the data to make bank transfers. If you send a payment, please notify the concept of the same order number and name, to help manage and expedite shipments.
Bank account number
• Bank: CaixaBank (La Caixa)
• Office Address: Vélez-Málaga, Camino de Malaga 41,Tel: 034 951 281 030
• Account holder: Pedro Antonio Jiménez Espana
• Account Number: 2100-2272-72-0200156491
• IBAN: ES51 2100 2272 7202 0015 6491 (ES51 is the code for Spain)
• Identification of the financial institution (BIC / SWIFT): CAIXESBBXX
Payment by PayPal
You can also use the PayPal payment service, with payment gateway PayPal account or credit card. PayPal is global leader in online payment solutions. PayPal is a completely secure service that allows buyers and sellers to trade without knowing the bank details of each other and also ensures the success of the operation to the buyer with protection policies.
Our PayPal email is: email@example.com
You can send payments using this email. Just remember to give us the order number and identifying details or explain the reason for the payment.